[RC5-PROXYPER] New personal proxy monitor

Tom Cramer/Internet Express tcramer at iex.net
Thu Jan 29 18:35:29 EST 1998

On Thu, 29 Jan 1998, Paul Leskinen wrote:
> http://www.csfi.com/~paul .  This is a brand new program--I'm running it to
> monitor my UNIX proxy, but have not tested it for Windows personal proxies.
> If I could have a victim... err... volunteer to run this against a Windows
> proxy, I'd appreciate it.

I'll be trying out the Windows version under NT hopefully tomorrow.  The
time I work early in the morning is nice as noone is accessing the server,
so if your program does cause a problem, I can grab all the details and
not harm network services.

Tom Cramer                                        Internet Express

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5-proxyper' to majordomo at llamas.net