[RC5-PROXYPER] Personal Proxy Statistics v2.3

Kevin Pesce kpesce at maine.rr.com
Wed Jul 8 13:16:56 EDT 1998

Hello, just wanted to let users of the distributed.net personal proxy know
that the University of Souther Maine Computer Users Group is maintaining
scripts that provides statistics, graphs, and charts based on the proxy
log files.

Most develpment is on Linux, but anything that runs Perl should work. All
scripts are released under the GNU freeware public licence...because the
college years can be tough, I know! *grin*

Personal Proxy Statistics for Bovine RC5-64
http://usmcug.usm.maine.edu/rc5/stats/

Personal Proxy Statistics for Monarch DES-II
http://usmcug.usm.maine.edu/des/stats/

Personal Proxy Graph
http://usmcug.usm.maine.edu/rc5/teamgraph.html

Let me know if you have questions/problems/suggestions. Enjoy!

Kevin Pesce
kpesce at hotmail.com

 Kevin M. Pesce
 University of Southern Maine Computer Users Group
 mailto:kpesce at hotmail.com
 http://usmcug.usm.maine.edu/~kpesce/

 "Dijkstra probably hates me." (Linus Torvalds, in kernel/sched.c)

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net