[RC5-PROXYPER] trobles with personal prxy (linux)

Jim Gillogly jim at acm.org
Sat Jul 11 11:05:08 EDT 1998

I have the same trouble with the Linux personal proxy reported
(with excellent detail) by Artur R. Czechowski: the proxy
accepts a connection from a client and reports that no keys are
available, without going to the next higher keyserver for more.
In my case I left it pointing to the default us.v27.distributed.net.
The client works fine when pointing to us.v27.distributed.net
without going through my local proxy.

I'm using the latest proxy (2.80) and client (2.7100.413).

If anyone sent Artur the solution, please send it to me as well.

--
	Jim Gillogly
	Hevensday, 18 Afterlithe S.R. 1998, 16:59
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net