[RC5-PROXYPER] max 32 connections

William Scott Lockwood III wsl3 at home.com
Sun Jul 12 19:42:36 EDT 1998

Exactly.  That was what I was trying to explain to this other guy on the list...  I
think the real point here though, is that it is VERY unlikely that you would have
more than 32 connections at once.  He seems to have a problem in that he has more
than 32 people he's coordinating for, but I think one proxy is adequate for a very
large number of people.  And once it isn't, chain it to another one like we've
described here...