[RC5-PROXYPER] max 32 connections

Scott Lambert KC5MLE slambert at warped.cswnet.com
Mon Jul 13 09:52:07 EDT 1998

In <19980713094832.28660 at cs.brown.edu>, on 07/13/98
   at 09:48 AM, Benoit Hudson <bh at cs.brown.edu> said:

>> BTW: How do you start 150 clients simultaniously and they all need blocks?
>> Are you regularly adding that many *new* clients?

>I also do this: every once in a while, all the computers in the department
>get rebooted, so I tell them to restart, all 100 or so, simultaneously.

Are they all in need of blocks when they restart?  Don't most of them have
some blocks left in their buff-in.* files?

--
Scott Lambert
slambert at warped.cswnet.com
KC5MLE              Member Team OS/2         Using OS/2 Warp 4.0
Official hobbes.nmsu.edu mirror http://warped.cswnet.com/hobbes/
             ftp://warped.cswnet.com/pub/mirror/hobbes.nmsu.edu/
Python for OS/2 homepage    http://warped.cswnet.com/python_os2/
I will be at WarpStock '98. Will you?  http://www.warpstock.org/
Written: Monday, July 13, 1998 - 08:52 AM

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net