[RC5-PROXYPER] Linux Proxy 280

Scott Lambert KC5MLE slambert at warped.cswnet.com
Mon Jul 13 13:09:36 EDT 1998

In <19980713180511.A19782 at pinguin.uni-muenster.de>, on 07/13/98
   at 06:05 PM, Henning Eiben <eiben at pinguin.uni-muenster.de> said:

>Hi,

>I just installed the new 280 linux proxy, and I had to realize, that the
>proxy wouldn't connect to the keyserver :(. I had more blocks in my out
>buffer than I specified in my ini ... but no connect. Are there still bugs
>in this release? (I now returned to 279).

Flush with your 279 version,  then switch to the new version.  As per the
readme.

--
Scott Lambert
slambert at warped.cswnet.com
KC5MLE              Member Team OS/2         Using OS/2 Warp 4.0
Official hobbes.nmsu.edu mirror http://warped.cswnet.com/hobbes/
             ftp://warped.cswnet.com/pub/mirror/hobbes.nmsu.edu/
Python for OS/2 homepage    http://warped.cswnet.com/python_os2/
I will be at WarpStock '98. Will you?  http://www.warpstock.org/
Written: Monday, July 13, 1998 - 12:09 PM
The Operating System/2 Version is 4.00
This machine's uptime is 2d 11h 38m 45s 195ms.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net