[RC5-PROXYPER] New Linux Proxy? (280)

Stuart Whelan Stuart.Whelan at chhlth.govt.nz
Thu Jul 16 10:30:53 EDT 1998

Greetings.

I am a big believer in only updating to a latest release of something when it actually gives me something I want (Like a bug fix, new feature I am interested in etc).

But readme file for 280 of the linux proxy contains no new information.

Is anyone able to let me know what advantages there are in updating?

Cheers!
Stuart.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net