[RC5-PROXYPER] OS and CPU IDs

Philip Heede pah at surferdude.com
Thu Jul 16 02:16:58 EDT 1998

Hi All,

I know this isn't directly related to Personal Proxies, but it seemed like a
good place to ask, so I hope you'll forgive my asking:

Can anyone send me or point me to a list of all the current OS and CPU IDs
that official distributed.net clients use?

Thank you.

--
Sincerely,                 |
Philip Heede               | Don't waste your computer's idle time!

PGP Public RSA Fingerprint: 5DB0 21A6 A606 D9BC BD71 59CA 82B4 0C6E
PGP Public DSS Fingerprint: FDA0 A1FD D025 EF15 1041 894F 4109 0B57 CDAA ACC3

... This tagline is SHAREWARE!  To register, send me $10..

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net