[RC5-PROXYPER] personal proxy stopped working on WinNT thru firewall

Jason Bennett jasonab at home.com
Mon Jun 22 20:15:37 EDT 1998

Greg Darnell wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> I've been using a personal proxy running on my desktop
> machine to feed blocks of keys to a number of other
> machines that are not on the main network.  The proxy
> is v277 running on WinNT.  It only seemed to be able to
> connect to rc5warped.ml.org, but that was working fine.

I've had the exact same problem with my NT proxy. It won't connect for
days, then it will randomly connect. Now, it seems to be ok. I have no
idea why it's happening, but I'm seeing similar things to you.

			jason

Jason Bennett, jasonab at home.com
Software Engineer, Cryptography Buff, Gamer
Believer in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
http://members.home.net/jasonab/
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net