[[RC5-PROXYPER] WinNT personal proxy using HTTP incompatible with proxy build 278 and up]

FRAY tofray at usa.net
Thu Jun 25 18:06:37 EDT 1998

I've had the same results.  Even before the upgrade to 278
rc5warped.ml.oÿ
rg was the only key server I could get to through the firewall. Now
it's ÿ
nada!  Just like Greg I can use the client to get through just fine...
 Aÿ
ny coders out there have any idea what's up with this?
--Fray

Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?Nÿ
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net