[RC5-PROXYPER] Blocks not reported correctly?

Isaac zarkon at concentric.net
Sun May 31 14:26:28 EDT 1998

It is possible that he submitted the same blocks twice.  I had something
similar happen once, but analysis of my proxy logs showed the client
submitted the same blocks within a few minutes of eachother.  Might just be
a network fluke.

At 06:16 PM 5/31/98 +0200, you wrote:
>He submitted ~570 blocks on May 27th, but statistics only show ~290. The
local
>proxy reports it has received ~570 blocks.
>The only explanation I see is the blocks he got were sent out twice, but
>somebody solved them faster so they didn't get counted for him. So is
>anybody able to track down exactly who submitted the blocks? If yes, I
could
>send him the logfile to find out.

==== zarkon at concentric.net === Isaac Foraker === Programmer/Analyst ====
Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
===== http://www.concentric.net/~zarkon/ === Strive for Perfection =====

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net