[PROXYPER] Windows NT problem

Rob Rogers RRogers78 at usa.net
Thu Oct 1 12:16:00 EDT 1998

I just started running a proxy on my Windows NT network about a week ago
to manage the 10 computers that I have running the client. My problem is
that the proxy will not start if time average is set to 6. I get the
following error.

could not start the Bovint Distributed.Net RC5 Proxy Service service on
\\SERVER_NAME

Error 2140: An internal Windows NT error occurred

7 or higher seems to work (I haven't tried anything above 18) Is this a
known bug, or could it be a problem with something else in my
configuration, or on my server.

TIA
RRogers
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net