[PROXYPER] Windows NT problem

David A. Simons OPIE.SIMONS at ey.com
Thu Oct 1 17:17:56 EDT 1998

I'm not sure if the list is being monitored but I figured I'd toss something out that might help. It's the finger server that distributed.net is running and though I haven't scanned all the names, I figure they must be in there somewhere.  ;-)

http://distributed.net/cgi/dnet-finger.cgi

Good luck,
Opie

Diggs at gateway.daugherty.com on 10/01/98 04:04:31 PM