[PROXYPER] Windows NT problem

Diggs, Steve Diggs at gateway.daugherty.com
Mon Oct 5 08:25:54 EDT 1998

Would you give the EXACT command string to make this happen? I use NET START
<Bovine Service Name> and it works...then substitute STOP for START using the
command buffer <same thing as DOSKEY> and it fails. There is something here more
than you think. I know this is a command line problem because the same thing
<does not> occur when I start and stop the service using the SERVICES applet.

SD