[PROXYPER] No Flushing?

djh djh at null.net
Tue Oct 6 12:09:21 EDT 1998

>[KeyServer]
>ipaddress=euro23.v27.distributed.net

I'm not at my proxy machine at the moment but I'm sure mine is set to
something different.  Try euro.v27.distributed.net or us.v27.distributed.net
here.

Can you ping any of the keyservers from the machine running the proxy?

                        _ djh
--
  o          "I guess we were all guilty, in a way.  We all shot him,
  o           we all skinned him, and we all got a complimentary bumper

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net