[RC5-PROXYPER] Running the Win32 PProxy "detached"

BARNETTE JEFFREY D jeffbarn at lpfpo.kelly.af.mil
Wed Sep 2 19:11:03 EDT 1998

Has anyone had any success getting the Win32 PProxy to run "detached"?  I've
been running the Linux PProxy this way for months; however, I'm having to
move the proxy to a Win95 machine.  Using the exact same .ini file that has
been working OK on the Linux box, the Win32 proxy starts up OK but doesn't
detach.  Is this feature not supported?  The closest reference I could find
in the docs or the RC5-PROXYPER archives was the ability to use the
"-install" switch to run the proxy as a service under NT.  I tried it under
Win95, but it didn't work.
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net