[RC5-PROXYPER] Running the Win32 PProxy "detached"

Diggs, Steve Diggs at gateway.daugherty.com
Fri Sep 4 10:09:20 EDT 1998

For that matter, has anyone been able to get PROXYPER to do anything usefull on
NT? It works OK on the proxy side, but if you don't have a continuous connection
to the Internet, it is of limited usefulness. Specifically, I need a way to
"kick" it to do a flush and a fetch. I've tried starting and stopping the
PROXYPER service...all kinds of things...nada...any help/comments would be
greatly appreciated.

Steve Diggs
Atlanta, GA