[RC5-PROXYPER] Running the Win32 PProxy "detached"

Diggs, Steve Diggs at gateway.daugherty.com
Fri Sep 4 16:33:30 EDT 1998

I must be doing something wrong. I tried:

net start <insert the exact text for PROXYPER that appears in the Services list
in Control Panel> - I get an error message; I'll try it at home over the holiday
and report the exact error.

net stop proxyper - seems to work OK.

Anyway, what I want to do in a batch file is:

net stop <proxyper>
rasdial (my ISP) <security information>
net start <proxyper>
rasdial (hangup param)

Is this what you're doing, Samuel? If not, I'd like to see your approach. Thanks
much for all assistance; if I can get this working, I can expand my RC5 clients
at home by a any number I want and I can minimize the additional setup stuff.