[RC5-PROXYPER] Basic setup for LAN with a few machines

Honk honk at hopf.org
Mon Sep 7 00:52:02 EDT 1998

The IP address for your ethernet adapter on the machine with the dial up
(the one with perproxy running) is the thing to use. While you are
connected to the internet the machine should have 2 IP addresses, one
for the ethernet adapter and one for the internet connection (Dial up
adapter in Win 95/8).

BTW, are you sure that IP address isn't 192.168.18.100? I understand
that 192.168.#.# is the block reserved for private networks.

Honk                     Email: honk at hopf.org
                         PGP key on keyservers