[PROXYPER] Re: [RC5-PROXYPER] Basic setup for LAN with a...

Paul Leskinen paul at csfi.com
Wed Sep 16 18:07:58 EDT 1998

I'm pleased to announce that due to continued interest (and a little time to
work on it), there is a new version of Paul Leskinen's Proxy Monitor on my
web site (http://www.csfi.com/paul). The new version addresses one bug fix
(error message "" is not a valid integer value" produced when running
with -run), and also a couple enhancements:

  Added ability to run minimized (from Windows shortcut).
  Added "Combine Same Names" functionality for use with dynamic IP
addresses.
  Now remembers sort column and order (This went in previously, but I didn't
announce it).

Please let me know if you encounter problems.

There are a couple suggestions for other features which I will try to
implement soon:

1. Automatic detection of and switching to newer logs. This would allow
processing of two weeks of data (assuming weekly rotation) by setting the
log file name to one week prior.

2. Saving of stats for each host for resume next time. The program could
then "scan" to the new section of the log since the last run.

Let me know if you have other requests for this program.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net