[PROXYPER] GMT anomaly

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Sun Sep 20 21:17:16 EDT 1998

Craig Humphrey wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yup, I got the same thing under Win95 (OSR2), though put it down to the fact
> that it's recording in GMT and I'm in BST (British Standard/Summer Time)
> which are an hour apart.

logging in GMT is definitely apparent over here... i'm runing the proxy
on OS/2 and i'm on the east coast of the US so i see a 4 or 5 hour
difference, depending on if i'm in daylight savings or not...

--
          _o    Bike       o_          Waldo Kitty, Waldo's Place USA
       -- <,_   Collider  _,>  --      mailto:wkitty42 at alltel.net
     --  _>(_)  Project  (_)<_  --     ftp://ftp.wplace.dyn.ml.org
    --  (_)                 (_)  --    http://www.wplace.dyn.ml.org
                                       telnet://bbs.wplace.dyn.ml.org
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net