[PROXYPER] Linux 281 bug

Diggs, Steve Diggs at gateway.daugherty.com
Wed Sep 23 10:39:08 EDT 1998

I've noticed the same thing too. I have PROXYPER running on NT Workstation 4.0,
with
RAS DIALER set up to dial my ISP every evening. It NEVER does a flush and fetch
during those sessions; yet when I dial in manually and access the Web, (thereby
generating some DNS traffic) the PROXYPER sits up and does its job. In the
meantime, most of the clients run out of assigned blocks and gen random ones.

I've posted this request before: there needs to be some command line switch on
PROXYPER to force a flush and a fetch. That way, we could fix the problem across
all platforms.

Steve Diggs, W4EPI