[PROXYPER] Forcing flush on NT

Jeff Muzzy jeffmu at blackmoon.com
Wed Sep 23 12:34:08 EDT 1998

No System has the access right to run processes as a service which
Adminstrator does not come with but is easily added. FILE RUN USRMGR
\\%COMPUTERNAME%  POLICIES User Rights, Click on Show Advanded User Rights
and try setting the Login as Service Right.

I have had the same problem with getting service like DNS and SMTP/POP3
running.  I created a user account which had the right to login as a service
and have permissions to the directories to do its work.

FYI,
jeff