[PROXYPER] Linux 281 bug

Alexey Guzeev aga at permonline.ru
Mon Sep 28 22:20:08 EDT 1998

On Fri, 25 Sep 1998 14:38:45 -0400, waldo kitty wrote:

>yep! i wonder, though... i'll have to check this on my perproxy here...
>i just hate to shutdown my router to terminate the internet
>connection... that kinda slices off several other folks where they can't
>do what they need to do... i run OS/2 BTW...

It's much the same. If offline and upper proxy DNS entry is not cached it takes up to couple of minutes
beetwen establishing connection client<->pproxy and real data transfer. Fortunatelly, clients are not reach
timeout (is 'nettimeout' client setting is responsible for that?).

Alexey                                            [Team OS/2]
AKA 2:5054/16 at fidonet

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net