[PROXYPER] pers proxy comunication w/ key server troubles

B K rom16384 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 13:50:47 EDT 1999

Hi,

I'm trying to configure a personal proxy in my machine
(WinNT 4.0).

I'm behind a firewall w/ a http proxy.
The problem is this: a single client comunicates well
with the keyserver via http tunneling but if I
configure  then personal proxy to use the same settings
as the client, the proxy can't get to talk to the keyserver! The proxy
comunicates just fine with
my clients. I have some 150 blocks in the proxy buffers
that I can't manage to send to a key server :-(

What does "Maximum server count of 1 already reached"
means?

Help!