[PROXYPER] pers proxy comunication w/ key server troubles

WINKELMANS Gunther Gunther.WINKELMANS at is.belgacom.be
Wed Apr 14 10:36:29 EDT 1999

Please give us more information.
Are you using the most recent version of the perproxy? I had the same
problem last year with an older version of the perproxy.
Do you need a login & password to connect your client through the firewall?
There is a remark in the notes that come with the perproxy that the
encrypted pwd value has to be copied manually from the client.ini to the
perproxy.ini.

Best Regards,
Gunther
-------------
Original Text
From: B K <rom16384 at yahoo.com>, on 13/04/99 21:50:
To: SMTP at MASTER.PER@BELGACOM[<proxyper at lists.distributed.net>]

Hi,

I'm trying to configure a personal proxy in my machine
(WinNT 4.0).

I'm behind a firewall w/ a http proxy.
The problem is this: a single client comunicates well
with the keyserver via http tunneling but if I
configure  then personal proxy to use the same settings
as the client, the proxy can't get to talk to the keyserver! The proxy
comunicates just fine with
my clients. I have some 150 blocks in the proxy buffers
that I can't manage to send to a key server :-(

What does "Maximum server count of 1 already reached"
means?

Help!