[PROXYPER] Win32 2.7109 CPU id!

Kevin Pesce kpesce at maine.rr.com
Thu Apr 15 07:57:10 EDT 1999

Is it just me, or are the Windows 95/98/NT 2.7109 clients reporting the
wrong CPU id? Some are reporting that they are running PowerPC, and
others are reporting a number that is unknown.

If anyone has an updated OS/CPU id list, could you please post it here?
This is possibly a bug in the 2.7109 client or I may have a bad CPU list.

Thanks,
Kevin

 Kevin M. Pesce
 University of Southern Maine Computer Users Group
 mailto:kpesce at usmcug.usm.maine.com
 http://usmcug.usm.maine.edu/~kpesce/

  6:01am  up 3 days, 20:45,  0 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00
  "Dijkstra probably hates me." (Linus Torvalds, in kernel/sched.c)

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net