[PROXYPER] Win32 2.7109 CPU id!

Kevin Pesce kpesce at maine.rr.com
Fri Apr 16 11:42:56 EDT 1999

ppstats-rc5-6.8.pl is out with all new updated icons and features. Some
silly bug fixes too, like the mips->digital logo (its SGI right?)

http://usmcug.usm.maine.edu/rc5/stats/

Let me know if you find other bugs of course!
Regards,
Kevin Pesce

 mailto:kpesce at usmcug.usm.maine.com
 http://usmcug.usm.maine.edu/~kpesce/

 10:01am  up 5 days, 45 min,  2 users,  load average: 1.30, 1.38, 1.46
  "Dijkstra probably hates me." (Linus Torvalds, in kernel/sched.c)

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net