[PROXYPER] Proxyper on Win98 with WSH

Tom Cramer drakino at usa.net
Thu Apr 22 02:38:35 EDT 1999

They don't want the network I am running it on to interact with the main
network that has the internet access.  And also since no NT station is on
that network, there is no place to run it as a service properly, so I am
simply trying to run it like a service under 98.  Why does everyone thing
trying to hide a proxy is a bad thing when it's what most do on an NT or
Unix box?