[PROXYPER] Block fetch anomaly

Steve Rodway Legion at bigfoot.com
Tue Apr 27 13:50:21 EDT 1999

Hi all,
    I have noticed with my personal proxy (Win32 build 304)
that during updates, it only ever requests blocks of iter 64
from the full proxy, so I was wondering how it always seems to
manage to fill the input buffer up to exactly the level set by
maxkeysready (1000), even though this isn't a multiple of 64?
    The only things I can think of it that either it is
requesting smaller blocks, but not showing the requests in the
log files, or it is lying about managing to exactly fill the
input buffer every time, anyone have any other ideas or knows
for certain what's going on?

                                Steve

*Stephen Rodway     Legion at Bigfoot.com * Support your local *
*Tel. 01761 300615                     *     coroner....    *
*For Email use X.509 where possible.   *   Die strangely!   *
*www.legion-elec.demon.co.uk/index.htm *                    *