[PROXYPER] Pre-release version of proxy available.

Anderson Graham ganderson at woolworths.com.au
Thu Apr 29 19:06:41 EDT 1999

I'd just like to say that my first reaction is "Success!"
My initial problem was in getting around the firewall at
work, and limit the number of connections going through it.

Personal Proxy V304 wasn't able to retrieve blocks from the proxy
but with this Beta, I have downloaded my first batch of blocks, and
can now get as many PCs onto it as possible.

Jeff, the unfortunate thing is that this is all the info I can give you as
I'm not going to be near this PC until Monday. But so far so good!

Cheers all,
Graham.
ó¿ó

p.s. you don't know how I've been hanging to see the new PerProxy!

<rubbish below>
CAUTION: This Message may contain confidential information intended
only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any
use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is
prohibited. If you received this message in error please notify
Mail Administrators immediately. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily
reflect the views of Woolworths Ltd.
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net