[PROXYPER] Trouble with DUN

Jon Spence jspence at one.net
Mon Aug 9 15:15:29 EDT 1999

I think I had this problem which was caused by IE5 autodial.  If you
use IE5, click on Tools then Internet Options.  Click the connection
tab at the top.  You will see three radio buttons.  Click the button
next to "Never dial a connection".  I haven't had any problems with
this setup.  Make sure that you put connectivity=lurkonly in the
proxyper.ini file, or else you'll have to watch and connect when the
buffers are empty (win32 v308, only because manual flushes don't
work).
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net