[PROXYPER] Win32 client and proxy on same machine

Phillip phile at phile.com.au
Tue Aug 10 10:18:49 EDT 1999

>Next time I shouldn't fetch the blocks with an linux proxy...

Hmmm. This is a new one on me. I haven't tried it for several months admittedly,
but I'm pretty sure the buffers used to be platform-independant. I know I've swapped
buffer files for both PProxies and clients (of the same build etc) variously between
Win32, Linux, FreeBSD and OS/2 without any problems before.

Does anyone know whether this has now changed? I always like the idea of a fallback
position just in case problems arise.

Cheers
Phillip

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net