[PROXYPER] Trouble with DUN

Shari Hale shah at gateway.net
Fri Aug 13 11:34:54 EDT 1999

Hi,

Have a weird problem I want to throw out there.

I recently purchased a new gateway AMD K6II 400, Win98 and installed the Win32 GUI client  2.7106.436 . (Sure cranks out blocks allot faster than my old P150!! )

I have an  intermittent problem when I connect to the net.  I get all the way through the connection phase and then the computer will re-boot.  I believe it's the client causing the problem.  When the client is not running the re-boot does not occur.  Not only that, but when I try to stop the client from running it freezes the system.

Any ideas??

Roderick Fikel

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net