[PROXYPER] Trouble with DUN

Hermann Roth hr990086 at mail.uni-greifswald.de
Fri Aug 20 02:43:02 EDT 1999

Hallo Nuno!

Am 15 Aug 99, um 14:34 schriebst Du:

> Hello, you can always upgrade the client version, i'm running
> v2.7112.444-ctr-99072212 cli on my AMD K6II 450 without any problems so far.
> My machine is making 752,600 kkeys/s on RC5, what is your keyrate?
[..]

Hmm. My K6 III / 400 does 645k/s. This is about 25k/s less than I'd
expect from your keyrate. Which reminds me:

Is there anything but sheer processing power that affects the speed
of the client (apart from multiple, open tasks, which eats in fact
processing power)?

--
Hermann "H-Man" Roth
Drogen Bombe Bahn consops Iraq radio 2,4Ghz Scientology
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net