[PROXYPER] CSC

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Fri Aug 20 12:37:24 EDT 1999

You will need a new pproxy for CSC... I'm not sure if you'll need it just to
talk to the newer clients, or only to run CSC. I'm guessing that the newer
clients will refuse to talk to the older proxies, but there was some discussion
about doing it the other way, ie: holding on to CSC blocks until you can talk to
a CSC enabled proxy.