[PROXYPER] How can I get more then 1000 blocks?

Spirin Timofey boroda at borlas.ru
Tue Aug 24 13:08:22 EDT 1999

Good day(morning? night? :) to all.

I run RC5 client on a network without internet connection and all data
exchange I do with floppy disk. Regardless to minkeysready and
maxkeysready maximum number of blocks I get with internet-connected
proxy is 1000. Sometimes it 1051
or 1020 or so. My friend said that his proxy occasionally get up to
8000 but he don't know why and how this value can be tuned.

So is there any parameters in .ini file that allow me to get more then 10000 blocks
at once???
Proxy 308 for Win32.

Best regards. Spirin Timofey.
P.S. Excuse me for poor English :(