[PROXYPER] How can I get more then 1000 blocks?

gunther.winkelmans at belgacom.be gunther.winkelmans at belgacom.be
Tue Aug 24 11:22:05 EDT 1999

Goodmorning (here in Brussels).

There has been some discussion on this item here before. Maybe you could
check the archives on the website, maybe someone else will give you a longer
explanation.

If you want more than 1000 blocks the proxy calculates if you really need
them. That's it, basically.

I cannot live with it either. That's why I haven't upgraded. I'm still using
304 until dnet provides another way of giving us the number of blocks we
want.

Regards,
Gunther.