[PROXYPER] How can I get more then 1000 blocks?

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Tue Aug 24 13:12:35 EDT 1999

Could you share with us why you need more than 4 days worth of blocks? Or is it
simply because you need to be able to sneakernet pproxy buffers? We'd like to
be able to make the pproxy as easy to use and as useful as possible without
risking that people could easily 'drain' our network of keys.

Thanks!
dB!
distributed.net Human Interface