[PROXYPER] How can I get more then 1000 blocks?

Schroeder, Dave davesc at cmi-asi.com
Wed Aug 25 13:48:33 EDT 1999

personally I just have all my clients set to keep the max blocks on hand,
and a small out buffer.  That way the clients always keep about 4 days worth
of blocks handy, and the proxy keeps another 4 days worth.  So after a 4 day
weekend my proxy is empty but the clients are still chugging along on real
blocks instead of random ones for another 4 days (for those rare occasions
that I get a decent vacation)  The only change I notice is that my proxy
logs get huge due to it trying to connect, and I have to sneaker-flush the
proxy twice to fill up all the clients again.

Dave