[PROXYPER] Little problem with my pproxy build 308

Chris Sweeney csweeney at cablesamerica.com
Thu Aug 26 11:42:58 EDT 1999

In sygate, what are the time out settings for the connection from that port
(2064)?  I know for example in Wingate it defaults to 60 seconds and then
Wingate will break the connection, perhaps sygate has a setting like that,
that is causing the problem.  If you remove the time out for that port, or
extend it to say 120 minutes, that may fix your problem.

Chris