[PROXYPER] Little problem with my pproxy build 308

Eugene Mah eugenem at ix.netcom.com
Thu Aug 26 12:25:21 EDT 1999

Eugene Mah, M.Sc.                     eugenem at ix.netcom.com
Medical Physicist                     maheug at musc.edu
Department of Radiology               "For I am a Bear of Very Little
Medical University of South Carolina   Brain, and long words Bother
Charleston, South Carolina             me."   Winnie the Pooh
http://www.netcom.com/~eugenem/
PGP KeyID = 0x1F9779FD, 0x319393F4
PGP keys available on request         ICQ 3113529                 O-

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net