[PROXYPER] Recycling keys

Scott Lockwood scottlockwood at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 15:19:30 EDT 1999

Basically, as I understand it, the keys are organized into blocks.  When a
large section of the keyspace is completed, it's data is moved somewhere
else.  There isn't room enough to hold the entire key space, so when we come
close to completing a large block of keys, they unretured keys are reissued
to close out that block.  This allows us to move on to the next large chunk
of the key space.

Scott