[PROXYPER] Little problem with my pproxy build 308

Scott Lockwood scottlockwood at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 15:17:10 EDT 1999

No, that's not it either.  When I "upgraded" my WinBlows partition from 98
to 98 Second Edition, the beta version of the Perproxy that I was running
(306 something or another) worked fine, including Ctrl-Break.  Only since
"upgrading" to 308 has the problem started.  It's never (308 that is) worked
right.  This isn't a winblows problem.

Scott