[PROXYPER] Recycling keys

Mike Morrow mike at micratek.com
Thu Aug 26 17:22:46 EDT 1999

I did not know about the keyspace issues.  This makes sense for controlling
and closing out keyspaces.  I guess there must be some interesting logic in
that code.  When one stops and things about it, there are a LOT of keys out
there to be checked.

Thanks for the insight.  No more whining from here.

Mike Morrow

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net