[PROXYPER] How can I get more then 1000 blocks?

Schroeder, Dave davesc at cmi-asi.com
Fri Aug 27 10:42:42 EDT 1999

I'm hoping that the client buffers are set up as FIFO, and not the other way
around.  I vaguely remember a discussion about that with the proxy buffers a
while ago, and I believe that in the end they were FIFO.  So hopefully what
they do is do the 10 blocks off the top, send them to my proxy, which sends
them 10 new blocks that get shoved onto the bottom of the stack.  This would
give me a max turnaround (from proxy get to proxy flush) of a few hours over
8 days.  As long as the recycle isn't under a week this shouldn't cause a
problem.

Dave