[PROXYPER] FIFO ?

Schroeder, Dave davesc at cmi-asi.com
Fri Aug 27 11:50:55 EDT 1999

That's not a good thing, however my concern is only with the clients'
buffers, which from the log file don't seem to go by size, so should
logically be either FIFO or LIFO.  My proxy does go completely empty at
least once a month (I like my 4 day weekends) so that is not a problem, but
does cause one if my clients also run empty.

Dave