[PROXYPER] Proxyper for w95 requires winsock2?

ero4 at home.com ero4 at home.com
Sat Dec 4 03:24:25 EST 1999

Proxyper for w95 requires winsock2?  The console log shows an error
WSANOSUPPORT or something like that.  On my home computer, I was free to
update my winsock to version 2 which fixed it.  But at work I shouldn't
do that, where I really would like the proxy to function behind the
firewall to avoid the sneakernet.  Should I ask the dnet staff to
consider rebuilding the w95 proxyper or do I have another option that
will work now?

Why'd they use winsock2 functions anyway.

Thanks for any help.
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net