[PROXYPER] Bogus KeyServer?

Jeff Lawson bovine at distributed.net
Sun Dec 5 22:24:05 EST 1999

Yes, it is a legitimate keyserver.  Almost none of our keyservers will
resolve to a hostname at distributed.net, you should not use that as a
test criteria for distributed.net nor any other official test for anything
else.  If an IP address is in one of our public Round Robin domains, then
it is an official server.

--
Jeff Lawson   http://www.bovine.net/   http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~jlawson/
Jeffrey_Lawson at alumni.hmc.edu  jlawson at bovine.net  bovine at distributed.net