[PROXYPER] with netscpae proxu server 3.5 without socks support

Paul Walker paul.walker at st.com
Thu Dec 9 10:04:37 EST 1999

On 9 Dec 99, at 9:12, ryan_mcconigley at notes.dola.wa wrote:

>      Then you just cut and paste the hi-lighted line into the proxyper.ini
> file and hopefully it works ok.  It does for me, well, usually anyway :}
> If it doesn't work, let me know and I'll see if I can dig up any more info
> for you.

I don't know about the original poster, but I tried that (with every
single mode listed :-) and didn't have any joy. It would start a
handshake, get to state 50, restart from state 1, then give up.

--
Paul        Ext. 2454      Tel: (01454) 462454

"You don't know what real time-critical software is until you're
 responsible for the paychecks of a battalion of heavily armed Marines."
  -- quoted by Paul Tomblin in alt.sysadmin.recovery

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net